Working in the service sector presents many challenges that Stephenson Smart can help overcome, through tailored advice and support.
Stephenson Smart's experienced advisers understand the challenges of running a business in the service sector - we act for a vast number of businesses, from plumbers, electricians and hairdressers to hauliers and coach hire companies. Whether you are just starting out as a sole trader, or run a large company with several hundred employees, our partners and staff take the time to fully understand your organisation, helping you to grow your business and maximise profits.
Accountancy and advisery services for service sector
We can help you to develop and adapt your business to meet the changing demands of the service sector.
Our team can assist you with:
- Forecasts, budgets and obtaining finance,
- Pricing structures,
- Business models,
- Cost-reduction strategies,
- Ad-hoc reports and investigations
- Advice on accounting software systems,
- Advice on VAT (including VAT schemes) and Corporation Tax,
- Financial management and reporting procedures,
- Preparation of financial statements,