Stephenson Smart Accountants are looking for a confident and capable Payroll Administrator to support the King’s Lynn office in delivering exceptional quality services to our clients.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for running all aspects of client payrolls. Good communication with clients is essential and responding to client questions relating to RTI, auto enrolment and HMRC legislative changes.
You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing and verifying source documents
- Processing payroll by established deadlines
- Issuing statements of earnings and deductions
- Reconciling employee deductions
- Investigating and correcting payroll discrepancies and errors
- Updating payroll records by recording changes including auto enrolment pension, loan payments and salary increases
- Processing new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions
- Preparing and printing payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, PAYE tax and National Insurance, auto enrolment pension and leave
- Addressing employee’s pay-related concerns and providing accurate payroll information
- Completing requests for pay-related documents including statements and verifications
- Producing HMRC payments
- Maintaining comprehensive payroll records
- Assisting with general office administration duties from time to time
Interested candidates should read the job description prior to submitting an application.
How to apply for this role:
If you are interested in applying for this post please send your CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should identify two people from which references can be obtained.