Careers at Stephenson Smart
If you're looking for a career opportunity with Stephenson Smart, take a look at our job vacancies below.
We are looking to recruit a payroll clerk to work at our King's Lynn office. The successful candidate will have previous payroll experience.
You will be working in a payroll bureau of 7 members that provides payroll services for our clients. Your duties will include liaising with clients on the telephone and by email.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Checking employee's hours
- Working out tax and national insurance deductions
- Setting up new members of staff
- Calculating overtime
- Issuing tax forms (P45's for example)
- Processing year end information and issuing P60's
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Calculating and processing auto-enrolment pension liabilities
You will need to show
- communication and interpersonal skills
- organisational and time management skills
- a methodical approach to your work
- numeracy skills
- effective team-working skills
- motivation and initiative
- integrity and trustworthiness
- confidence using IT
Please apply via email or in writing, with a covering letter and CV to:
22-26 King Street