Pension Automatic Enrolment imposes several duties on an employer, including access to a qualifying pension scheme, assessment of the workforce and communication to employees. Its introduction was the biggest change to workplace pensions for a generation.
What Does Pension Automatic Enrolment Involve?
The rules around Pension Automatic Enrolment mean that there is a greater onus on the employer to undertake a number of processes to ensure compliance with legal requirements and provide effective staff support.
Every employer running a PAYE scheme is issued with a staging date, which is available by visiting the Pension Regulator’s site.
Why Should You Outsource Pension Automatic Enrolment Administration?
- Eliminates the need to find and train resources for a one-off peak activity
- Alleviates the significant on-going administrative burden
- Guarantees compliance with legislation
- Cost effective – organisations can benefit from the economies of scale provided by outsourcing
- Ability to set high service level agreements
- Allows management the time to focus on core business activities