Commercial disputes and the impact of economic crime carry with them large financial risks for a business. As forensic accounting experts, we can provide a variety of forensic accounting services headed up by experts to assist in the investigation and resolution of such issues.
Additionally, we can provide forensic advisory services to recommend preventative measures, reducing the risk of such issues arising.
Our range of forensic accounting services:
- Fraud investigations; i.e. the evaluation of the financial records to determine if and how fraud has taken place, and advice on future steps. Our expert forensic accounting team can assist with tracing misappropriated assets and mitigating the impact of fraud upon the business.
- Assistance with understanding and dealing with potential or actual regulatory breaches.
- Project governance, including tendering processes.
- Expert witness.
- System weaknesses and improvements: i.e. the reporting of system weaknesses and areas of improvement.
- Training: we provide training on all aspects of fraud awareness and anti-money laundering regulations.
- Loss of Profits Claims. We are able to quantify loss or financial exposure across a wide range of business sectors and regulatory jurisdictions.
- We assist with all aspects of dispute resolution. We advise on the financial and valuation aspects of claims and provide independent expert testimony where required.